Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Day two

Today i was left in the office by myself as the other girls had the day off... though, that was totally cool. I grabbed my ipod, turned it on and bopped my way through the day. Got stacks accomplished. I think that Tom (My Manager) must have been thinking me very anti social for the day.. he tended to stay away and let me go at it.. ~L~ Honestly.. im JK.. i think he was just as busy as I was. We have been working flat out with deadlines and preparing a new catalogue so everyone was working in accorance with their own needs. Thankfully, the catalogue has gone to the printers, the deadlines have been met and we are on schedule for CHA in february.
Just wish i was going.... (ofcourse, this is not too much for the new girl of 2 days to wish, right!?~L~ I guess i will just have to live super vicariously through Mel, who is the lucky ducky going.
Im sure my day will come.

Man.. i tell you.. this working stuff makes you tired...

night night.. xxx

No comments: